2) Those of you on Facebook, please visit our show page at https://www.facebook.com/HomeandGardenExpoofOklahoma/?fref=ts or just type Home & Garden Expo of Oklahoma in the search bar at the top of your own FB page to find it. Click the Like button and then share the page with your friends. You’re encouraged to write a post about your attendance at the show to invite new customers to come and see you.
3) The remainder of your booth fee is due on or before Friday, June 23rd. Please make sure your payment is received by that date. Missing this deadline can result in the loss of your booth space and deposit. If you need help, visit the CMG Payment Info page for details.
5) Please read about the liability insurance requirements that are in force for this show. You'll find them on page 8 of your Exhibitor Service Manual. Don’t wait until the last minute to get this taken care of! If you haven't provided us a certificate of liability (and workmen’s comp insurance if you're required to carry it) listing Cox Radio, Inc. and Tulsa Public Facilities Authority as additional insureds, you will NOT be allowed in the building to set up your booth! If you have any questions, please call me ASAP and I’ll help you out.
6) If you would like to use the official show logo on any of your social media sites, please email me and I’ll be glad to send it to you. Let me know what format you need the logo in.
7) Each 8x8 and 10x10 booth space comes with a ONE free covered and skirted 6-foot folding table and 2 folding chairs. For larger booths, you get additional tables/chairs for each extra booth space you have (a 10x20 booth gets 2 tables and 4 chairs for example). With this show however, past experience tells us that most exhibitors do NOT use their tables and chairs, so please let us know if you DO want the free table(s) you're entitled to. Click the link that says Table Reservation Form here or on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page. Download the form, fill it out and email or fax it back to us before Friday, July 21stand we'll make sure your table(s) will be in your booth when you arrive to move in.
8) If your display contains any kind of water feature (swimming pool, hot tub, water garden, etc.) you are required to provide us with after-hours contact info in case of a water leak. Download the After Hours Emergency Contact Information form on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page and email or fax it to us prior to your move-in day.
That’s it for this issue. Don’t hesitate to call or email me at the numbers/address below if you have any questions. Stay cool and have a terrific week!
Steve McDonald Event Coordinator Cox Radio, Inc. – Tulsa 2625 S. Memorial Dr Tulsa, OK 74129 918-523-2067 – show office line 918-521-1324 – cell 918-493-5357 – fax Email: Steve.McDonald@CoxInc.com