* FREE parking and FREE admission - It’s the largest FREE winter-time Home & Garden show in Northeast Oklahoma!
* Now in its 15th year - the show features nearly 170 unique exhibitors with numerous displays highlighting home decorating and design ideas for inside and outside, plus so much more!
* Tens of thousands of homeowners who are seeking experts, services and products.
* A live radio broadcast of KRMG’s “The Gardening Show” with Allan Storjohann from 9am-noon on Saturday morning, January 27, 2018.
* Multimedia promotional plan includes live and recorded promotional announcements and live-on-location broadcasts on 4 of the top 6 adult-oriented radio stations in the market, plus TV spots on the Cox cable system and on KOKI-Fox 23, through social media and by newspaper coverage in the Tulsa World.
JANUARY 26-28, 2018 The Exchange Center at Expo Square 4145 East 21st Street Tulsa, OK 74112
SHOW HOURS: Friday: 12pm-8pm Saturday: 10am-8pm Sunday: 11am-5pm
Do you know of someone who owns their own company or works for a business that would benefit from being in front of THOUSANDS of prospective customers in only 3 days? Have them call Steve McDonald at (918) 523-2067 or email him at Steve.McDonald@CoxInc.com.
SHOW OFFICE: Green Country Home & Garden Show C/o Cox Media Group, Inc. 2625 S. Memorial Dr Tulsa, OK 74129 (918) 523-2067 - show office (918) 493-5357 - show fax line